I stopped posting because I was very busy with the holidays and I finished the Audio Signal processing from coursera(free) in November.Also I completed a nano degree from Udacity in Beginning in IOS development($200 cost) to learn the basics on building apps for apple and it was very challenging.
I’m still not sure where I want to move, I wanted to go to Barcelona, Austin and now Dallas. I guess it’s part of the process of being a confused young person, but I’m sure by next year I will be somewhere else.
On my path to learn Audio signal processing I started to learn audio on the iphone and played with some 3rd party frameworks such as: Audiokit. Then I notice that I needed more practice on my Swift skills and I’m doing the Stanford class Iphone/ipad apps(CS193P)(free), its a very challenging course, but I think after the 17 lectures and assignments I will be ready to develop some basic audio apps on the IOS.
- My discipline has improved +
- started eating more clean chicken and less meat +
- I feel that my English speaking skills improved +
- On my way to pay off my students loans aggressively +($15k to go)
- emergency fund ready($1k)
- -I went back and played 2 video games for 1 hour max each week-(that’s a minus point)
You can find the Stanford course on iTunes University app.